9 Peak Pro Titanium Sand
Suunto's new GPS for more sports. Most resistant and with the best performance ever created. Ultra thin, light and comfortable.
Suunto 9 Peak Pro is our most powerful multisport watch yet, with astounding battery life and military-grade durability.
The ultra thin and timeless design makes it beautiful on the outside, too.
INTRODUCING THE NEW SMOOTH INTERFACE
In sports, every second counts. Thanks to the new powerful chipset, Suunto 9 Peak Pro reacts faster to your touch than ever before.
We also completely redesigned the user interface, making it even more intuitive to use and easier to read.
BEST-IN-CLASS BATTERY LIFE AND IMPROVED GPS
Even on longer adventures, Suunto 9 Peak Pro is a reliable companion. It features the best battery life of similar-sized sports watches: up to 40 hours in the best GPS mode.The superior GPS allows you to see your location, pace and distance with greater accuracy, even in challenging environments.
EXTREMELY TOUGH. EXTREMELY ELEGANT.
The robustness of the Suunto 9 Peak Pro was tested according to US military standards. Waterproof up to 100 meters, it is built from the highest quality materials, such as sapphire glass, stainless steel and titanium in selected versions.
Toughness can still look elegant. Together with its predecessors, the Suunto 9 Peak Pro is the thinnest GPS multisport watch on the market.
MADE FOR ADVENTURES, FROM TRAILS TO UNDERWATER
What’s your exercise of choice? With presets for more than 95 sport modes, you’re good to go whether you’re at the gym or climbing a mountain. The daily activity and recovery reports help you maximise the benefits. Together with Suunto app, your watch helps you to stay on the right path on your adventure.
With a dedicated snorkeling mode, Suunto 9 Peak Pro is ready to accompany you on your underwater adventures.
HANDCRAFTED IN FINLAND SINCE 1936
Suunto 9 Peak Pro is made in the land of a thousand lakes, using 100% renewable energy. We make them long-lasting and repairable to minimize waste and the impact on the environment.
To understand the climate impact of Suunto 9 Peak Pro, we have done a Life Cycle Assessment to calculate the amount of CO2e emissions one watch creates during its lifespan. We also compensate for these emissions with Verified Carbon Units.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SUUNTO APP AND SUUNTOPLUS™
Suunto app helps you plan, analyse and share your routes, workouts and activity data. You can connect to over 200 partner apps, such as Strava, komoot and TrainingPeaks.
Within the app, you'll find the SuuntoPlus™ Store, where you can customize your watch even further with new features and connected devices. Make it yours!
- Digital compass
- Tilt compensation
- Declination correction
- Direction scale: degrees / mils
- Needle north indicator
- Compass accuracy: 5°
- Compass resolution: 1°
- Connectivity (between devices)
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with Suunto app
- Phone notifications
- Media controls on watch
- Send predefined replies to incoming messages from watch : Android only
- Compatible with online sports communities
- Phone notifications on the watch
- Watch software updates from cloud
- Automatic over the air software updates
- Smartphone compatibility
- Most common models supported
- Step counter
- Calories burned
- Activity targets: steps, calories
- Activity history
- Calorie burn rate and heart rate during daily activities
- Daily minimum heart rate tracking
- Sleep duration
- Bed times
- Time awake
- Deep sleep
- Sleep quality
STRESS AND RECOVERY
- Stress and recovery status
- Daily resource level
GPS TRACKING & NAVIGATION
- Satellite systems: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BEIDOU
- Intelligent battery modes. Performance, Endurance, Tour, Custom
- GPS recording rate: Best, OK, Low
- Waypoint and visual route navigation
- Zoom levels in navigation
- Auto zoom based on route shape
- Breadcrumb trail in real time
- Route planning with altitude profile
- Outdoor terrain and satellite maps
- Global heatmaps for 20 sports
- Route planning with heatmaps
- Personal route library synced to watch
- Snap to route
- Point of Interest (POI) navigation
- ETA (estimated time of arrival)
- GPS track analysis
- Track logging, viewing and sharing
- Simultaneous satellite systems: 4
- Max connected satellites: 32
- Outdoor maps by satellite, terrain and topography in web by Mapbox, Google Maps & Android
- ETA (estimated time of arrival), remaining distance
- Bearing navigation
- Barometric altitude
- GPS altitude
- Combined GPS and barometric altitude (FusedAlti™)
- Altitude in daily mode
- Altitude acclimation with blood oxygen
- Total ascent/descent: in exercise
- Vertical speed: in exercise
- Automatic alti/baro profile
- Log recording rate: 1 s
- Resolution: 1 m
- Range: -500 - 9999 m
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Storm alarm
- Sea level pressure
- Automatic alti/baro profile
- Temperature display range: -20° C to +55° C / -5° F to +130° F
- Temperature resolution: 1° C / 1.5° F
- Pressure resolution: 1 hPa
- Altitude graph shown in exercise summary
- Setup intervals
- Interval guidance during trainin
- Heart rate measured from wrist
- Heart rate belt compatibility: Bluetooth Smart belts
- RR interval: with Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt & Suunto Smart Sensor
- Heart rate in beats per minute
- Records heart rate in swimming: yes, with Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt & Suunto Smart Sensor
- Heart rate graph in real time
- Real-time average heart rate
- Peak Training Effect
- Recovery time
- Personal heart rate zones
- Fitness level (VO2max)
SPEED AND DISTANCE
- Cadence based speed and distance
- GPS speed and distance
- Foot POD support: Bluetooth Smart
- Manual laps
- Analysis of pace, speed graphs and tracks on the map
- Training based recovery time
- Recovery time daily view
- Feeling stored after training to watch
- Logbook with exercise details
- Exercise summary with lap details
- Training load with totals by sport
- Training logbook for long term overviews
SHARE AND RELIVE
- Exercise sharing to social media
- Exercise rating and commenting
- Follow other members and get feedback via activity stream
Bezel material: Titanium Grade 5
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
Strap material: Silicone
Integrated wrist heart rate
Customizable watch faces
Touch screen locK: during exercise
Battery type rechargeable lithium-ion
Languages: EN, CS, DA, DE, EL, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV, TR, HE, ZH*, TH*, ZHTW*
Display size: 1,2"
Display type: matrix
Display resolution: 240 x 240
Battery indicator: percentage / icon
Metric and imperial units
Automatic firmware updates over the air
Operating temperature: -20° C to +55° C / -5° F to +130° F
Storage temperature: -20° C to +55° C / -5° F to +130° F
Recommended charging temperature: 0° C to +35° C / +32° F to +95° F
Wide: 43 mm - 1,69"
Length: 43 mm - 1,69"
Height: 10,8 mm - 0,43 "
Dial diameter Ø: 42 mm. - 1,60"
Weight: 55 g / 1.94 oz
- Battery: YES.
- Titanium Grade 5 case.
- Silicone strap.
- Water proof: 100 m / 328 ft. (according to ISO 6425)
You might also like