Vertical Black Ruby
The latest from Suunto with everything you were waiting for. GPS with maps with the longest battery life. & with Finnish quality and design
Rugged adventure watch with free offline global maps for outdoor activities. Weather forecast, compass and barometer-based altitude readings, and storm alarms further help you stay aware of your surroundings when exploring, training, or racing with one of over 95 preset sport modes.
With Suunto Vertical you don't have to compromise when it comes to battery life and precision, offering the best of both. Extremely long battery life of up to 500 hours of continuous exercise tracking in tour mode and up to 60 hours in the most accurate dual-band GNSS tracking mode.
Combining functional Finnish design with the highest quality materials such as sapphire glass, stainless steel and titanium on selected models, Suunto Vertical offers you military-tested durability validated by world-class athletes.
Plan your routes in the Suunto app with specific heat maps for each sport and information on the type of road surface and navigate with offline maps on your watch. Follow training load, progress, recovery and sleep analysis in Training Zone in Suunto app and enrich your experience with additional sports apps from SuuntoPlus store. Connect to your favorite sports apps and services like Strava, Training Peaks, and Komoot to keep up with your community.
MAPS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Suunto Vertical's intuitive maps tell you all you need to know about the landscape. Contour lines, water, paths and other important landmarks are available in three different map styles. For maximum safety, all navigation features can be used in offline mode too. Never get lost exploring!
STAY SAFE IN CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENTS
With the altimeter, barometer and compass, you'll maintain spatial awareness with ease. In demanding surroundings, this can be a lifesaver. Storm alarm and up to date weather forecast help you stay out of harm's way.
THE BEST BATTERY LIFE OUT THERE
Suunto Vertical packs a battery life that's ahead of its competitors: 85 hours of exercise tracking on the most accurate GPS setting with the titanium solar variant and 60 hours with the stainless steel variant. In daily mode Suunto Vertical accompanies you up to 60 days – in the titanium solar variant even up to one year without charging!
BATTERY LIFE COMPARISON
Suunto Vertical doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for longer battery life. It communicates with all five major satellite systems via Dual Frequency – an express lane for a faster, reliable signal. The battery life comparison was conducted in training mode in sunny conditions (50 000 lux) with one second logging interval.
TRAIN FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURES
Suunto Vertical is an excellent companion for everyday training too. From running to cycling, and swimming to cross-country-skiing, your favourite sports are sure to be found here. Still need more? Head on over to SuuntoPlus store and customise your watch even further with apps for climbing, Cooper test and more!
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN FROM FINLAND
Made in Finland where we're no strangers to harsh conditions, our manufacturing process uses 100% renewable energy.
SUUNTO APP COMPLETES YOUR WATCH EXPERIENCE
Plan, analyse and share your sports activities with Suunto App! Here, you can also connect to other services such as Strava for even more features.
- Digital compass
- Tilt compensation
- Declination correction
- Direction scale: degrees / mils
- Needle north indicator
- Compass accuracy: 5°
- Compass resolution: 1°
- Connectivity (between devices)
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible with Suunto app
- Phone notifications
- Media controls on watch
- Send predefined replies to incoming messages from watch : Android only
- Compatible with online sports communities
- Phone notifications on the watch
- Watch software updates from cloud
- Automatic over the air software updates
- Smartphone compatibility
- Most common models supported
- Step counter
- Calories burned
- Activity targets: steps, calories
- Activity history
- Calorie burn rate and heart rate during daily activities
- Daily minimum heart rate tracking
- Sleep duration
- Bed times
- Time awake
- Deep sleep
- Sleep quality
STRESS AND RECOVERY
- Stress and recovery status
- Daily resource level
GPS TRACKING & NAVIGATION
- Satellite systems: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BEIDOU
- Intelligent battery modes. Performance, Endurance, Ultra, Tour, Custom
- GPS recording rate: Best, OK, Low
- Waypoint and visual route navigation
- Zoom levels in navigation
- Auto zoom based on route shape
- Breadcrumb trail in real time
- Route planning with altitude profile
- Outdoor terrain and satellite maps
- Global heatmaps for 20 sports
- Route planning with heatmaps
- Personal route library synced to watch
- Snap to route
- Point of Interest (POI) navigation
- ETA (estimated time of arrival)
- GPS track analysis
- Track logging, viewing and sharing
- Simultaneous satellite systems: 4
- Max connected satellites: 32
- Outdoor maps by satellite, terrain and topography in web by Mapbox, Google Maps & Android
- ETA (estimated time of arrival), remaining distance
- Bearing navigation
- Barometric altitude
- GPS altitude
- Combined GPS and barometric altitude (FusedAlti™)
- Altitude in daily mode
- Altitude acclimation with blood oxygen
- Total ascent/descent: in exercise
- Vertical speed: in exercise
- Automatic alti/baro profile
- Log recording rate: 1 s
- Resolution: 1 m
- Range: -500 - 9999 m
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Storm alarm
- Sea level pressure
- Automatic alti/baro profile
- Temperature display range: -20° C to +55° C / -5° F to +130° F
- Temperature resolution: 1° C / 1.5° F
- Pressure resolution: 1 hPa
- Altitude graph shown in exercise summary
- Setup intervals
- Interval guidance during trainin
- Heart rate measured from wrist
- Heart rate belt compatibility: Bluetooth Smart belts
- RR interval: with Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt & Suunto Smart Sensor
- Heart rate in beats per minute
- Records heart rate in swimming: yes, with Suunto Smart Heart Rate Belt & Suunto Smart Sensor
- Heart rate graph in real time
- Real-time average heart rate
- Peak Training Effect
- Recovery time
- Personal heart rate zones
- Fitness level (VO2max)
SPEED AND DISTANCE
- Cadence based speed and distance
- GPS speed and distance
- Foot POD support: Bluetooth Smart
- Manual laps
- Analysis of pace, speed graphs and tracks on the map
- Training based recovery time
- Recovery time daily view
- Feeling stored after training to watch
- Logbook with exercise details
- Exercise summary with lap details
- Training load with totals by sport
- Training logbook for long term overviews
SHARE AND RELIVE
- Exercise sharing to social media
- Exercise rating and commenting
- Follow other members and get feedback via activity stream
Bezel material: Stainless steel
Glass material: Sapphire crystal
Case material: Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
Strap material: Silicone
Integrated wrist heart rate
Customizable watch faces
Touch screen locK: during exercise
Battery type rechargeable lithium-ion
Languages: EN, CS, DA, DE, EL, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV, TR, HE, ZH*, TH*, ZHTW*
Display size: 1,4"
Display type: matrix
Display resolution: 280 x 280
Battery indicator: percentage / icon
Metric and imperial units
Automatic firmware updates over the air
Operating temperature: -20° C to +55° C / -5° F to +130° F
Storage temperature: -20° C to +55° C / -5° F to +130° F
Recommended charging temperature: 0° C to +35° C / +32° F to +95° F
Wide: 49 mm - 1,93"
Length: 49 mm - 1,93"
Height: 13,6 mm - 0,54 "
Dial diameter Ø: 44,9 mm. - 1,77"
Weight: 86 g / 3.03 oz
- Battery: YES.
- Stainless steel case.
- Silicone strap.
- Water proof: 100 m / 328 ft. (according to ISO 6425)
You might also like